There are entire pages devoted to TV and movie drinking games. So here’s my own creation: the Card Sharks Drinking Game.
Take one drink if…
- Jim Perry comments on Janice’s outfit
- Jim Perry says, “Oh, OK, now listen to this…” before reading a question
- The survey is of “100 prison inmates”; extra drink if Jim Perry adds, “These are people currently serving time in San Quinton State Prison.”
- The survey is of “100 feminists”; extra drink if Jim Perry adds, “These are women that belong to the National Organization for Women.”
- Jim Perry refers to the audience as “Friends”
- One of the contestants is wearing clothes that are painfully 80′s in style
- One of the contestants says “Well, these days”, “Nowadays”, or something similar
- One of the contestants mentions “Women’s Lib”
- A contestant calls “lower” on a 7 or “higher” on a 9.
- A contestant accidentally says “higher” on an Ace or “lower” on a 2.
- Jim Perry or Janice drop a card.
- One of the contestants makes a sweeping generalization about “Japanese culture.”
- Jim Perry says “Jacks scare me.”
- The censors drop the audio when someone says “God.”
- Both of the contestants are wearing clothes that are painfully 80′s in style.
- One of the contestants says “Nowadays, with Women’s Lib…”
- A contestant calls “lower” on a card 6 or below or “higher” on a card 10 or above.
- The survey is of 100 people who own pigs as pets.
- Part of the machinery malfunctions (microphone excluded).
- A contestant wins $28,800 at the Big Money Cards.
Posted in Television, Movies, and Music