We've only had four major designs over our 11 year history.

May 5th, 2001

William Caruthers

For some reason I thought I’d post another spam I received… it just seems like fun for everyone.

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:38:40 -0800
From: Jacob Queern <jacob.queern@thoughtvelocity.com>
Subject: CRM seminar notification
To: William Caruthers <rmacmich@my-work-account.com>

Dear William,

Thought Velocity is conducting a free Customer Relations Management seminar on Friday, February 23 from 8:30a.m. to noon at the Microsoft Solutions Center in NW Washington D.C. If A Total Consulting Service needs data consolidated in a more manageable and accessible form, then it’s in your best interest to attend. If you cannot find or keep information that is vital to the success of A Total Consulting Service then this seminar could greatly streamline your operations.

If CRM is an interest of yours, please contact Mary Cloyd at the number below for seminar registration and directions.

Jacob Queern
Thought Velocity Sales
(703) 435 – 0190

www.thoughtvelocity.com

I found it extremely funny that they managed to get my e-mail address 100% correct, but attached it to someone totally different. Even funnier: the topic of the spam is CRM (Customer Relations Management).

My response to Mr. Queern:

Jacob — First rule of CRM: get your customer’s name right. Or at least in the ballpark.

-ram

Posted in Just Plain Odd

FROM: Robert
DATE: Saturday May 5, 2001 -- 3:00:32AM
I can't get past the name "Mr Queem". He sounds like the Bizarro World Mr Clean.

FROM: Dave Walls
DATE: Thursday April 24, 2003 -- 10:24:08 pm
On a second look, Bill Caruthers was the late producer of the smash CBS hit game show, "Press Your Luck"....That really had nothing to do with the topic, but I thought it was interesting, at least.

Bah, they can't all be gems.

FROM:
DATE: Monday April 28, 2003 -- 8:15:53 pm
My grandfather's last name was Queern and he had a twin brother who died as an infant named Jacob.

FROM:
DATE: Thursday June 26, 2003 -- 6:17:56 pm
Hey, guy, that response was pretty witty (in a really dorky, you obviously get no pussy way)

FROM: Will Caruthers
DATE: Saturday September 20, 2003 -- 11:40:21 pm
Actually, that's MY name. I caught your Ping running a Google on myself. Hmmmm. I'll tell ya, having read it, I don't mind that you seem to have gotten my mail! :)

Dro July 5, 2007, 10:16 pm

Hey Clock I believe the show with the teens in the desert on like a camp was the show Hey Dude