What to like about EZ-Pass:
- When there’s a big backup at the tollbooth, I can zip right through the EZ-Pass Only lane.
- Occasional discounts on tolls.
- No need for change or fumbling with money.
What I don’t like as much:
- Every EZ-Pass Only lane is a lane without a human being earning a living.
- You’re supposed to be able to glide through at 10mph, but I find myself getting worried I won’t get the “EZ-Pass Accepted! GO” light and have to hit the brakes as I go through, distracting me.
- Not all toll plazas accept EZ-Pass yet.
Posted in Cars