Fred "Rerun" Barry once commented here.

October 25th, 2003

Tight Sheets

I’m not one of those people that needs their sheets tucked in all the way around the bed to be comfortable, but let me tell you, if the bottom part of the sheet comes untucked and my feet fly free, I’ll go berserk. Am I alone in needing the bed sheet to be tucked in all the way around the bottom?

I remember seeing a product a few years ago I wish I had purchased: attachments for the corner of your bed to keep your bedsheet in place. A quick search of Linens-n-Things and Bed Bath & Beyond didn’t turn anything up.

Posted in Everyday Life

FROM: Chris [E-Mail]
DATE: Saturday October 25, 2003 -- 9:32:01 am
I need my feet covered, but covered loosely. I can't stand sheets that are tight at the bottom. I googled around but only found stuff that holds the bottom sheet on. Seems like some sort of bungi cord mateial, with a clip on each end that spans the corner of the mattress and clips to the sheet, would work well. We could sell them on the web!

DATE: Saturday October 25, 2003 -- 12:38:56 pm
Am I the only one that still needs plastic sheets?

FROM: towinlovinit
DATE: Saturday October 25, 2003 -- 12:50:32 pm
I have them on all my kid's sheets. I got them from "The Dollar Store" They were only a dollar and work just great. They have been on the beds for over 4 years now, and are still stretchable. Course if you still can't find them and you are really desperate; then there is the emergency way: DUCKTAPE it works in a pinch and works well.

FROM: Kate
DATE: Saturday October 25, 2003 -- 3:23:43 pm
Would any of these things work on waterbeds? They've always got a little pocket to put the corner of the bed in, but they're never quite big enough and are hard to put on once they slip off.

FROM:
DATE: Monday June 6, 2005 -- 9:00:40 am

DATE: Monday June 6, 2005 -- 3:38:03 pm
Ever try a stapler?

SheetSuspenders December 2, 2009, 10:50 pm

try the Original Sheet Suspenders.
*http://www.sheetsuspenders.com*

😉

David December 21, 2010, 3:20 pm

try sheet suspenders. Although they are made mostly for the bottom sheet, they are adjustable so you could take one of the straps and go from one side to the other down at your feet clipping them to the top sheet instead of the bottom sheet. They are the best ones made, made with suspender clips and the heaviest elastic available for this type product. http://www.sheetsuspenders.com

David