Fred "Rerun" Barry once commented here.

October 26th, 2003

Mystery Cuts and Bruises

One of my least favorite things is the mystery cut. I also don’t like the mystery bruise very much.

A couple of days ago, I was hanging a few pictures on the wall (as opposed to, say, on the ceiling.) Afterwards, I sat back down at the computer to check my email and noticed an odd pain in my right hand. I looked down and there was a cut, plain as day! How’d it get there? Who knows?

I think mystery bruises are just as bad, although for me they haven’t happened in years. And they tend to be a “wake up, get a bruise” kind of thing.

It’d be nice, though, if our brains could remember everything – including why these things happen, and where the heck I put my wallet.

Posted in Everyday Life

FROM: MollyCule
DATE: Sunday October 26, 2003 -- 5:29:44 pm
I have currently three little round, raised red marks on my right hip, about the size of a cigarette burn each. The strangest thing is, they're perfectly spaced (about a quarter inch between them) and in a perfectly straight line. And they showed up out of nowhere. I was at the hospital the other day (not for the marks, but because I have bronchitis) and asked one of the doctors, to which he said "hmmm. . . interesting." and walked away.

DATE: Sunday October 26, 2003 -- 9:21:26 pm
Spider bites maybe? I am serious.

FROM: Joe Revees
DATE: Monday October 27, 2003 -- 10:07:23 am
Sounds like bedbugs, actually.

Check out

or

http://www.veshman.com/mt/archives/000049.php - note the groups of 3 thing.

Hope you can get rid of them soon!

DATE: Monday October 27, 2003 -- 10:38:12 am
I had something similar to Paul happen yesterday. I was setting up for a personal appearance (Yeah, like I'm a big celebrity..;p) at a local Halloween parade, when one of my friends came over and said "Oh my God, are you alright?" Not knowing what he meant, I looked down at my right hand, to find that I sliced it open sometime, along the back of two of my fingers, and they were bleeding pretty well.

Really weird, since out of all places, that's usually an area where you would usually know if you did something stupid to injure yourself. I got a couple of bandages after washing the hand, and was fine, but for the life of me, I cant figure out how I cut it. All I had was masking tape and lollipops (to throw out to kids at the parade)...??? Weird..

FROM: MollyCule
DATE: Tuesday October 28, 2003 -- 10:03:10 pm
Thanks for the tips, Joe. I checked out the article and am now convinced that I am a bedbugs victim.

You can all say it with me if you want - eeeewww

FROM: Bhavesh Patel [E-Mail]
DATE: Monday December 29, 2003 -- 2:58:59 pm
Molly,

Hi, were they indeed bedbugs?

Bhavesh

FROM: Nat
DATE: Tuesday September 28, 2004 -- 9:24:17 pm
I have bruises up and down both of my shins. The odd thing part is that I have had these bruises since the winter of '03. I went to the doctor, and she said the would heal. However, that didn't happen.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET RID OF THEM!?!?!

FROM: Mel
DATE: Monday October 18, 2004 -- 5:03:48 am
Kinda freaky, im only 19 and a firm beliver in our Lord, Jesus.
My cuz once read this book, "He came to set the captives free" and found brusies appearing from nowhere. She spoke to our pastor about it, they prayed then it stopped. I havnt read the book yet, but when im sleeping i get bruises appearing on my body the next day...the last one was only a few days ago,i felt it appearing, its just happened so frequently I just go "Oh another bruise" and drift back to sleep...

FROM: Sammy
DATE: Thursday February 10, 2005 -- 5:06:12 pm
Sometimes when I sit in front of the computer doing nothing and all of a sudden I'd get a sharp pain somewhere on my body. It feels like someone hit me but I didn't even move.

Also when I have dreams sometimes I'd hear somebody's voice that says: WAKE UP! Then I wake up and it is exactly 6:00 am. I'd go to the bathroom and wash up to find that my hands have little cuts all over them and they start to bleed but there no blood in the bed.

Its like I have a ghost in my house.

FROM: Johnny Boy
DATE: Thursday February 10, 2005 -- 10:58:44 pm
Sammy-

I think you are being attacked.

Check out a book by Francis Macnutt.
It's called "Deliverance from evil spirits"
pretty interesting stuff. I also think that it is strange that you wake up at exactly 6:00 am... That six is always causing problems.

I too find that mystery cuts appear. I think it usually happens when you're working with your hands and not really paying attention to the number of times you actually smack and bang your hands around.

<><

FROM: ness
DATE: Monday May 23, 2005 -- 11:35:24 am
bruises are just the blood that has rushed to the surface of the skin try putting ice on them so they go numb and then a really hot washcloth straight after this will irritate the blood then take a small flat hard object ( i used the eraser at the end of a pencil) n move it in circular motions this should circulate the blood and move it away from the skin . good luck!

FROM: Kelsey q
DATE: Monday October 17, 2005 -- 11:02:41 am
i get mystery bruises on my shins and i never know what i did. i dont bang into things all the times either. i hope the person with a ghost gets rid of that troublesome spirit!!!!!!! read the mediator its a good book and if you don't believe in ghosts you will afterwards.

FROM: kim
DATE: Thursday November 17, 2005 -- 10:54:08 pm
my dogs got in a fight the other night and my dog cut my leg open with his nail .Its been 2 days and this huge bruise formed around it. what is it?what should i do?thanks for your help

wolf December 16, 2007, 4:54 am

I woke up this morning feelin fine, but then later on…. there was this pain on my back, right on my spine. i didn’t tell any1 until later when it was really bugin me. i asked my mom to look and she said it was a bruise was there and i know i havn’t hit on anythin yesterday. Also, i get bruises that randomly appear around my knees, on my shins, and sometimes on my arms. anybody got an answer for me as to a reason why it happens? and no, i havn’t hurt myself since band camp when i fell on the stick during viker tryouts (i was 1 of them tryin 2 get on).

Paul December 16, 2007, 8:40 pm

“I woke up this morning feelin fine”

…was there something special on your mind?

Katrena January 5, 2008, 4:04 am

I have had weird wierd things happing resently, both my uncles have commited suicide in the last 5 months, which leaves me with only one left. and then I’ve been having dreams were I would get hurt and when I wake up, I’ll have really deep wounds right were that injury was in the dream. I get brusies EVERYWHERE! and I have had to bandage myself A LOT of times, I’ve gotten cuts even on my face…WHAT IS IT????!!!!!

jOHN March 28, 2008, 3:37 pm

I have experienced wounds, huge gashes across my legs and bruising that appears and doesn’t leave for months. I have some precognitive abilities(dreams become reality 90% accuracy), but not to the degree of the poster above dreaming injuries and self afflicting them. I am more curious about why the bruising appears. They are deep in my case- bone bruise style.

allen April 25, 2008, 12:01 pm

These are caused by evil spirits. You need prayer and deliverance from being influenced by evil spirits.

allen

sandy May 5, 2008, 11:37 pm

I got a huge bruise the other night.I woke up and saw my right leg had a 2-3 inche bruise! I was like “what the heck” I dont know what it could be, I do bruise easily but I dont recall hitting myself there. Its kind of weird. any thoughts???

Jocelyn July 25, 2008, 4:16 am

mine are a little more scary =/

a few weeks ago i had a dream about my friend mike’s sister getting hit by a black car…i have never met his sister and in my dream i saw her VERRY clearley… then next night mike calls me crying saying his sister got hit by a car!!

then my friend had 2 scars on her left ancle. she showed them to me and then the next morning i woke up with the exact same 2 scars, the exact same place, the exact size and they were SCARS…they looked as if they had been there for ever!!

Then that night i had a dream about god and stuff…the next morning i had a BURN of a cross on my hand!

then just last night i had a dream about my friend mike getting shot…i woke up this morning with 4 bullet sized brusis on my body and blood on my shirt!!

wtf?!
someone tell me whats going on!!!

dude really? October 31, 2008, 10:40 pm

actually mystery bruises are not GHOSTS, or SPIRITS, but a sign of a vitamin k deficiency, diabetes or leukemia. go to see a doctor

in the case of the red bumps in a straigs line, i am 99% positive you have bedbugs go look here

Anastacia June 11, 2009, 9:27 am

Well i have some good news for all of you who are suffering from strange bruises and marks on your bodies.I don’t want to go into much detail right now but at a later time i will first you must take 3 fresh cloves of garlic 3 times a day with food swallow them in which ever way you can and please do not worry about the smell,it is for your health.Second thing is to take a hot bath mixed with 4 caps full of hydrogen peroxide 20%0r less is OK and if u can find a food grade it is better clean your face morning and night with this solution and gargle with full strength but do not swallow take massive doses of vita c don’t worry what your body does not need it will go out in your urine.Vitamin c fights free radicals in the body and garlic kills fungus bacteria and viruses and works on the nuro transmitters of the brain you must stay away from all meat including fish your body will go through a healing crises but it will soon pass.This most possibly will save your life from the biomagnetic energy being sent out from attaching to your energy bodies.Start here and then email me back and let me know how you are doing so things can be adjusted to fit your energy bodies.Love and light God bless all

GARRS January 16, 2010, 2:15 am

#1 you probably live in a place that has dual localities, and you dont even know it. the bruises are from people comming in picking you up and moving you from one place over to the other one. You also probably live in an area that has lots of people that have a twin or simular looking sibling that change in and out.

look for, finger sized brusies Showing up when you have not bumped into anything.
they will OFTEN show up on arms, right where someone would have grabbed you in a forcefull way, somethimes they appear inside your thighs. The ones I GET, always seem to look like a bruise where someone dug a thumb into my arm or leg. On occasion, i wake up with a busted mouth.

Also be alert for ringing in your ears, inconsistancies in others, spoofed telephone calls, items in your house suddenly disapear or re appear, (de ja vu is nonsense, someone had planted a thought in your mind on an earlier day and triggered you to remember it later), an abundance of people parking at the side of the street next to where you live, an increase in “utility work” around you, salesmen or religious group visitors knocking at your door, quite higher traffic on your road than you feel is normal, Syncronized meeting cars at the same exact spot on the road at different times of the day ( i live near an intersection that can go 4 directions, when I reach it people go just about all directions and just a short time ago there was NO traffic), “relitives” showing up that you have not seen in years but that coinside with these events, …..I could list a dozen of them.

Your privacy is being invaded, you are being watched and followed, cant say if its a god stalk, or a group stalk, or if family even, if you can pick 4 or more items of these then this is probably the issue. small communities are prone to do these things even against your will, and regardless of who you try to report things to, the complaint ends up going back to the people that are involved in this s***

Paul January 17, 2010, 2:18 pm

The above comment freaked me out.

Lol July 6, 2010, 10:44 pm

To GARRS. Lol man… Just lol

Gin October 18, 2010, 2:23 am

This is weird and this has been happening to me for months now. I assumed that I was sleep walking, till the bruises started showing up on the small of my back and the inside of my thighs (there is no reason for me to have bruises there even if I am klutz or sleep walking). What bothers me the most is my toddler, who still sleeps in a crib, has started having bruises appear on her as well on the backs of her legs. I know no one is harming her, she doesn’t go to day care and my mother watches her during the day while I work.
I don’t know what is going on, but it is really starting to bother me.

I do have to say Garrs comment freaked me out quite a bit.

La August 19, 2015, 7:58 pm

Random bruises and cuts have been appearing mostly on my arms. I will get them out of no where, and I am getting kind of scared! If anyone knows why this is happening or how to help it would be greatly apprecated.