Even with all the reading I do on the web, I still subscribe to a number of magazines. I think print publications still definitely have an audience and provide something that blogs can’t.
Here’s a list of magazines that I subscribe to or buy regularly at the newsstand:
- Herbivore (of course, I’m also a contributor there)
- VegNews (they’ve gotten so much better from their newspaper-format days)
- Clamor (actually, I just bought my first issue and contributed my first piece, but I really like it, so I’ll probably subscribe)
- Video Watchdog (crazy expensive, but absolutely essential for the obscure movie geek)
- Satya (New Yorkers are lucky enough to be able to pick it up for free, but it’s well worth a subscription)
- TapeOp (a freebee and a great read for anyone with a home studio, no matter how small)
How about you? What magazines still arrive at your house?
Posted in Everyday Life