I like the extra hour of sleep you get for that one night when you set the clocks back. But, there are a few downsides that last for a few days afterwards:
- At 11am, you’re ready for lunch.
- Your young child/dog wakes up an hour earlier than usual.
- There’s always at least one clock in the house that remains unchanged for entirely too long, throwing you into the occasional time warp.
- Darkness sets in quite early. Though I, personally, don’t mind it all that much.
- Baby Jesus hates time change.
Anything else I’m missing?
Posted in Everyday Life