P is for Ping. That's good enough for me.

February 3rd, 2005

Calling All Amateur Dream Interpreters

I had a dream this morning that needs some interpretation.

I was using a search engine called the Topless Care Bear search.

That’s it.

Gives new meaning to “Care Bear Stare,” I guess…

Posted in Just Plain Odd

DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 9:44:50 am
No comment.

DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 9:59:21 am
All I'm thinking is that you should stay away from elementary schools for the time being.

;)

FROM: Chris [E-Mail]
DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 10:35:18 am
You are obviously longing to have a child. You and Huyen need to get busy ;)

FROM:
DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 1:17:00 pm
I think you need to explain a little more before this dream can be interpreted. Does the Topless Care Bear search seek out images of Care Bears with their tops off, or does it necessitate that you, as the user, be topless when using the service? Because those are two totally different things...

FROM: dave
DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 2:17:58 pm
If a Care Bear is topless, does that mean it doesn't have a happy symbol on its stomach?

DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 3:01:04 pm

You know, I think the Topless Care Bears were just used for branding purposes. I don't think they influenced the results in any way. It was essentially Google, but with Topless Care Bears.

DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 5:40:34 pm
Next!

FROM: Greg
DATE: Thursday February 3, 2005 -- 6:40:02 pm
No one has yet address the fact that Ryan is using search engines in his dreams. Some Pingers have dreams of traveling to distant lands, visiting with old friends, and receiving progeria pictures. Ryan... he's dreaming about search engines!

DATE: Friday February 4, 2005 -- 4:10:33 pm
I dream about The Daily Ping.

FROM: t3r3ssa
DATE: Thursday February 24, 2005 -- 8:21:11 pm
HAH! that's pretty twisted. i was going to see it just means you care about bare topless women. but that is sort of redundant.

FROM: t3r3ssa
DATE: Thursday February 24, 2005 -- 8:23:31 pm
i'm thinking maybe you need to get away from the computer for a little while. do you have a care bear toy on top of your monitor and a topless woman on your desktop wallpaper?