The Daily Ping

Can't get enough of Paul and Ryan collaborations? Visit the It's 2011, Folks tumblelog!

December 3rd, 2008

Yuck.

You know those lame faux-talk show paid TV ads, right? That guy Kevin Tredeau is on about 75% of them. On the other 25% is a super, super creepy guy whose name I don’t know, but he looks like Satan.

One of Satan’s ads was on this morning when I turned on the TV. He was hawking some random cure and he talked about how it would “greatly improve length and girth.” But, no, he wasn’t talking about something specific to male anatomy.

He was talking about poop.

His product was some sort of colon cleanser that can, apparently, improve the size and mass of “what you see in the toilet.”

I wretched, changed the channel, and continued eating my fiber-filled breakfast.

Posted in Just Plain Odd, Television, Movies, and Music

jk December 4, 2008, 4:14 am

Really? This is why I celebrate the days on which I don’t even turn my TV on.

What is this then?

The Daily Ping is the web's finest compendium of toilet information and Oreo™® research. Too much? Okay, okay, it's a daily opinion column written by two friends. Did we mention we've been doing this for over ten years? Tell me more!

Most Popular Pings

Last Week's Most Popular Pings

Let's be nice.

© 2000-2011 The Daily Ping, all rights reserved. Tilted sidebar note idea 'adapted' from Panic. Powered by the mighty WordPress.