The Ping is self-aware.

October 5th, 2003

How to Be An Annoying Ping Visitor

Dude, widescreen suxx! I want the picture to take up my whole screen. Your an asshole.

And Duso the Dolphin is Satan. How can you push this crap on the kids? After all, you created him and therefore you are evil too! Your an asshole.

Stop complaining about quick lube places/towing companies/self-checkout lines/Raven Symoneanything because you don’t have the wright to say anything until you’ve walked a mile in my shoes. Your an asshole. Hatersssssss!!!!!!!!

you sick people this is hilariose hey lady pee on your husband [note: this is an actual response… I just had to include it]

2Pac lives! So… will you give me information for my school report on Progeria/Bill Kirchenbaum now? I need it in five minutes. Your.

Posted in Just Plain Odd

FROM: master of the obvious
DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 1:59:02 am
How to Be An Annoying Ping Author

Rush!

Your task for the day: find a bigger media idiot than Rush Limbaugh. Go on.

rush was right. enough said.

FROM: Robert [E-Mail]
DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 2:19:26 am
Bonus points given to Ping visitors who email me with threats and such because, in their mind, I bashed Raven Symone. There've been at least four so far!

FROM: aharris
DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 3:04:08 am
OMG Robert I've gotten those too! I got 2 so far and they appear to be from the same person.

Weird.

DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 9:49:35 am
The really cool thing is to post a comment anonymously, attacking a Ping author!

Hey, Ryan! You're stinky!

(Haha, now I'm cool!)

DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 11:47:25 am
I have a feeling that this Ping is destined for dumb-ass mode somewhere down the line... ;p

Here's a couple of classics:

"To the Bergland Icey imposter, If you were you were real an e-mail woud not have come back undeliverable. So who is the loser, loser?"

No comment required.

If anyone brings up the phrase "Freedom Fries", I'll slap you around with a large trout.

DATE: Sunday October 5, 2003 -- 11:04:36 pm
Paul, I hate to correct you, but it's "your stinky."

FROM: Greg
DATE: Monday October 6, 2003 -- 10:18:38 am
Best Buy rulz! Everything else suckz.

'Nuf said.

FROM: towinlovinit
DATE: Tuesday October 7, 2003 -- 12:08:04 am

FROM: towinlovinit
DATE: Tuesday October 7, 2003 -- 12:09:02 am
Let me try again! I said was, I had to cover the screen with a really thick towel, so that my teens didn't read this ping. Don't want them repeating this to anyone.