As one of the steps towards lucid dreaming, I’ve been keeping track of my dreams since last May. One of the things to look for are “dream signposts,” things that appear often in your dream to help you identify that you’re having a dream. I’ve found some bizarre and disturbing ones thusfar:
- Computer football games — though I haven’t played any in months, I’ve had three or four dreams about computer football.
- Toilets — lots of bathrooms and toilets… often the toilets are very large or high off the ground.
- Britney Spears — what the hell she’s doing in my dreams, I have no clue.
- People from work — especially in the last week, I’ve had a number of dreams including people that I work with.
- Long forgotten people — I’ve had a number of dreams recently with people that involve people I hadn’t thought about in years. Elementary school classmates seem to be the most frequent players.
I hate to think about what this says about me. -ram
Posted in Miscellaneous